I am Lawyer by Profession. I hold Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Law, BSc.LLB(Hons) degree from India and LLM from Maastricht University, The Netherlands as UM High Potential Scholar. Born and raised in Nepal, I have also lived and worked in India, Philippines, and Thailand. Currently, I work as Lawyer at Upreti & Associates,Kathmandu based firm.
Also, I teach Intellectual Property Law. My primary interest lies in the field of Intellectual Property Law, Public Interest Law and Policy, International Investment Law.
I am very passionate about research, traveling and writing and has been contributing to several newspapers, magazine and Journal at national and International.
2. Generation C Magazine
3. New IP Lawyer Network, University of Exeter, United Kingdom
5. European Federation For Investment Law and Arbitration (EFILA blog)
5. Centre for Intellectual Property Policy & Management (CIPPM), Bournemouth Universiy,United Kingdom
1. Advocate License, Nepal Bar Council, 2013- Present
2. Member of Morang Bar Association, 2013-Present
3. Active Member of National Human Rights Foundation (HURFON), Nepal. (2008- Present)
4. Active Youth Member for Kathmandu region for AMNESTY International, Nepal Section (2008-
Current Address: Kathmandu-10, New Baneshwor, Nepal